null

Brightening B3 Apple Essence

Bonnie

$32.00
Gift wrapping:
Options available

Bonnie Brightening B3 Apple Essence uses a clinically-proven combination of niacinamide (vitamin B3) and n-acetyl glucosamine (NAG) that helps reduce hyperpigmentation from acne and other blemishes. Cinnamon extract plus a stable derivative of vitamin C aids this effort and increases skin's overall luminosity. Apple essence adds a sweet aroma plus vitamins and minerals for overall skin health.

The Science: In an 8-week, double-blind, split-face clinical test, topical 2% NAG reduced the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation. In a second clinical study involving the topical combination of 2% NAG with 4% niacinamide, the effect on hyperpigmentation was greater. (Excerpt from Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamine)

How to enjoy: After cleansing, spray 3-4 times over face and neck. Allow to absorb before layering additional skincare. Use morning and night for best results. Ingredients: Water, Pyrus malus (apple) fruit water, niacinamide, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) herbal water, n-acetyl glucosamine*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium citrate, Citrus aurantium (neroli) flower water, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, Cinnamomum cassia bark extract, phospholipids, glycerin, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, sodium phytate, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

*derived from shellfish

pH: 6.0

Gluten Free


ABOUT SACRED ART: At Sacred Art, we offer unforgettable gifts and creations for the tried-and-true Chicagoan in your life. Whether shopping online or in-store at our cozy Lincoln Square location, we offer accessible and irresistible home goods and wearables, from art and apparel to body care and accessories, that satisfy every Chicago fanatic this side of Wrigley Field.